Early Spring Time Baby Shower "Egg"specting Baby Saige

So excited for Sweet Baby girl Saige, who just arrived,Thursday March 23,2012
  I had the sweet privilege of styling her Late winter/ Early Spring time Shower.
Mom to Be choose the color scheme of Purple and gray! 
Thanks again to the ever sweet and talented Photographer Sara Lucero for capturing  some shots of this lovely day.










I enjoy utilizing local farms in my area as much as possible so I purchased these beautiful flowering  Ume branches from one.


I love that these custom letters I made are now hanging in Baby Saige's nursery!




 One of Brooke's (the Mom to be's) favorite foods this pregnancy was breads!



 

So we did a little gourmet soup and salad bar since her family cooks amazingly!
Did a little custom yarn garland to get just the right hues.



Dad to be's favorite food


More lovely Umes with tulips





Cookies were custom made byCookies in Bloom of Costa Mesa Ca  The tastiest sugar cookies I have ever  tasted , truly!




The radiant and gorgeous Mom to be, Brooke
Thanks for letting me be apart of your life from Wedding to Baby I count myself blessed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment