I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 53

I'm gonna be busy with my best friend Santos & Rick's wedding today! I'm maid of honor. Pics to come of course. It's 1:34 am and I just got home from his bachelor party. Suuuper fun dancing at FreeZone (a local gay nightclub) had a lot of fun. I gotta wake up at 6am to shower and head over to my mom's house so my little sister can do my hair. It's gonna be a long day that's gonna end back at FreeZone. . . . LOL.

Today's sketch is #11

Photobucket

BY TSUNAMI ROSE

Photobucket

The paper are from Recollection packs and the image is from Cosmo Criket. The stamp is from Close to my Heart. Everything was inked in Close to my Heart ink pad, I'll get back to you on the color. :P And the sentiment is a stamp that comes with the Art Philosophy cartridge.


Check out my Design Team member's entries:

0 comments:

Post a Comment