I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 31

Happy Friday, everyone! Thanks for joining me on my never ending quest to post 1 original sketch and 1 original card daily! I'm not going to write much since my carpal tunnel is acting up. Carpal tunnel is the badge of a nerd geek, and my braces are my boxing gloves. I'm going to take a nap now. My hubby said he was going to treat me to our favorite local 24 hour breakfast joint - Blueberry Hill - so I can have pancakes for lunch!!

Sketch #23


Photobucket

By Tsunami Rose


Photobucket

The image is from an old children's song book. The frame behind is is from the Art Philosophy cart, and the top right banner is from the packs of chipboard that come with the AP and I used the stamps too!! Omigosh!! The background paper is from a vintage recipe book I got at the thrift shop. I used Desert Sand by CTMH to ink the edges.


I'll post my DT pages later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment