Utterly Engaged Design Challenge remix 2012 Team Brier Rose!


A Leap for Us!!
I have to thank Lucia from utterly engaged for her warmth and sincere kindness and encouragement. We signed up for the Design Challenge that Utterly Engaged host yearly. On Leap Day!!
I had to pick 2 Shelter Box Charity countries and infuse them together I chose Israel and Mexico.

This was my first time entering and all the teams were amazing I was very blessed to have some awesome support that night from my amazing team consisting  of Bethany Belle Photography, Aldo & Josh of Plaid Bowtie Videography and my wonderful husband and assistant Lee Budd.

Special Thanks to La Tavola Linens and Towne and Country Rentals and Smoke Tree Junction for some select pieces that helped the vision come together!

Images below by the lovely Bethany Belle Photography Special

 floral design by Brier Rose Design





 Paper by Brier Rose Design




Collette behind the scenes

Please check out Utterly Engaged's, gorgeous color dripping Spring issue! http://www.utterlyengaged.com/category/issues/issue-020/

0 comments:

Post a Comment