Busy Week

I'm having a busier-than-usual week.  Nothing to show yet besides collages, but projects are in the works.

My Fiberactions challenge quilts are ready for quilting, hope to start on them these weekend.  I did some fabric printing and stamping earlier in the week on these pieces, along with some papers for collage.

I have a new personal challenge piece ready to put together, planning to get to that today after some online paperwork and a show entry.  I'll say more about the challenge when I post the first piece.  It's going to be a weekly challenge, so I want to make sure I've got the first piece finished before I commit out loud!

So all in all I'm feeling a LOT better.  I still have a bit of a lingering cough, but otherwise I'm feeling fine.  The lesson for me now will be in pacing myself, now that I feel the creative juices flowing again.  And there's still a huge sense of overwhelm -- something I've been carrying with me for a while what with all the things I want to do and try -- but I'm feeling like I just need to bring that overwhelm along and move forward one step at a time...instead of feeling immobilized by it as I have for months.  I suspect overwhelm and fear might be first cousins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment