Week 2 ~ 9 x 12

Here's the second piece in my weekly collage quilt challenge.  Mostly ecodyed and tea stained fabrics -- with a small paper collage recycled from last year.

It's good for me to be challenging myself again, keeps me moving through stuff.  I'm about half done with the Fiberactions' challenge quilts ~ there will actually be four pieces this time (!), a quartet of related quilts of the same size.  May 15 is the reveal for those.

I'm planning to completely reorganize my front room studio with new storage solutions under the work table plus a shelf across the top.  I need more room to spread out for upcoming mixed media work.  A trip to Target in Eureka next week will get me going on that.

Looks like we have sunny days ahead for the next week or so, and hopefully longer.  I was just getting into the swing of spring when it was cold and rainy again for a couple of days this week.  Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment