Summer Vacation....

Lately I've been thinking about summer vacation.  I guess I am in need of a vacation very badly or I my mind wouldn't keep going there....

This doesn't have anything to do with needlework but I was going through pictures and found these of last year's vacation.  Every year I like to travel to either a favorite place or find somewhere new that I haven't been.  Last summer I was fortunate to be able to travel to two of my favorite places....Charleston, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia.  Since they are only about 100 miles apart, we decided that we should see both. 


Charleston, South Carolina
Charleston, South Carolina

We landed in Charleston, South Carolina and I couldn't wait to get off that plane and get to my first plantation!  I have seen many plantations....New Orleans, Virginia, Mississippi......but this was my first one in South Carolina and it was beautiful!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment