Early April Update

I've been sick for a week now with our local version of the bug that's been goin' around.  I haven't done one creative thing in a week.  Even though I'm having moments of boredom, I just don't have the energy to undertake anything.  I haven't even been reading much, my mind's not focused on it.

I schlepped in to Eureka yesterday, though, to deliver my Eternal Traces show to Yarn on 2nd Street in Old Town in time for Arts Alive! this Saturday.  Unfortunately I won't be there.  The exhibit is nine pieces of recycled, ecodyed, hand quilted cloth.

I've been hovering on the edge of depression since I fell sick.  I have to keep my mind on things like the rain eventually stopping, the weather getting warmer, baking in the sunshine, lovely walks and warm breezes -- all down the road just a bit.  Spring seems to be happening everywhere but here on the North Coast.  It looks kinda like spring but it doesn't feel like it yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment