Halloween Greeting using Witches Brew Printable Journal ~ Sherry Smith



I decided to do a card with the awesome Witches Brew Journal Pages.

 I created the front with a background of orange card stock, added one of the journal pages as a center. Then I embellished with the Trick or Treat Banner using pop dots so it would give it a 3D look. I added a bronze embellishment with an orange droplet center to the bottom right and finished off with the Witches Brew tag and hung a charm holder that is holding skeleton keys with another orange droplet. Then I stamped some web looking images around the edges with black and gold to add that bit of shine.

 On the inside left, I used another of the Journal Pages so that you can write to the receiver of the card, again stamping with the black and gold. On the inside right I added a couple of tags and kept it simple. On the back of the card I used another page from the Journal Kit and added a large skeleton image to tie into the skeleton keys on the front.

I hope you enjoy!!
 
 




 

 





Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment