Moira Gray ~ Halloween Greeting Card using Witches Brew Printable Journal



I used the gorgeous "Witches Brew Papers" for this project.
 
 All the papers from Tsunami Rose are so versatile and this new halloween theme is great for all your halloween makes.


 I love the colour tones and how they all work so well together.
 

 

 

 I picked the papers to match the large skeleton paper with the small skeleton paper.
 I mounted the cut papers and sentiment on black card.






 I then added orange ribbon to tone in with the papers and the bling.
 Then I added a key and an axe embellishment.
 

 And finally I decided to add a bow.
 
 


 Happy halloween xx



Click Image to visit "Witches Brew" in Zibbet Shop








(Click Image to See Journal in Zibbet Shop)
(To see in Etsy Shop click here)



Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment