Small and Simple

A few more in my growing personal collection of postcards and ATCs.  The focus here is on backgrounds and limited collage elements.  I'm really liking this mostly dark palette.

The paper painting I've been up to this week is about creating backgrounds -- for further development as postcards, ATCs, journal pages, maybe first layers for future paintings.  I'll post a few images later this week.  I'll also be firing up the large Gelli plate next week to create backgrounds. 

Meanwhile, I'm working on the last (of 3) signature in my current art journal, which I vow to complete before moving on to the next.  Next one up is the neutrals journal I've mentioned previously, and just last night I had the brainstorm to unbind it, print simple backgrounds on the pages, then rebind it again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment