Discover the Unexpected

Well, getting sick was certainly unexpected ~ although it often happens for me this time of year.  Anywho, it's a week later now and I'm just beginning to think I can make some art again.

These posts will transition late this week into a few collages from my recent Blue Book.  I'm still thinking about what comes after that, art journal-wise.

I am anxious to get back to work in the Dynamic Comp class, especially now that I'm about a week behind.  But that's something else I love about online classes ~ the material is available forever, or nearly so, to work on at one's own pace.

And while we're on that subject, I just can't say enough good things about online classes.  They're a terrific value, I've always gotten more than my money's worth, there are no traveling/retreat expenses, the instruction is available for as long as you want/need it, you work at your own pace, and you work at it whenever you want to.  Perfect scenario in my book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment