Lovely Wall Art created by Tina Teasdale ~ Life Abloom Printable Journal

(Visit Tina's Blog Click Here)

A4 sheet of paper from the Life Abloom collection, sentiment also from the Life Abloom collection.
 I very rarely use papers of this size whole byt the papers in this collection are so beautiful and so versatile that it really was not difficult for me to come up with something. I have created a piece of wall art for my daughter, a little welcome home gift for when she returns from her trip to Florida on the 17th of November.

I used chipboard letters that a spritzed with dylusions shimmer spray in fuschia and attached them with tacky pva glue. I next selected some flowers from my stash, added them to the paper with silicone glue along with some feathers. The sentiment is attached using foam pads and edged with purple gel pen. I have also highlighted parts of the rose spray in the bottom right corner with the same pen that I edged the sentiment with. I have also added self adhesive pearls to the corners of the paper. To finish I made a bow from 3 shades of pinks 10mm organza ribbon and added it above the daughter lettering. I really love this kit , there is so much in it from the A4 papers to the elements, plenty there to create lots of things for a variety of occaisions.






http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment