Moria Gray creates a beautiful "Tag Wallet" using New Beginnings Printable papers

I made what I am calling my "Tag Wallet" using the New Beginnings papers from Tsunami Rose Designs.

 These papers are so beautiful, I love the colours and the design.  There is a beautiful vintage feel to them, and they can be used for so many different projects.

 This is how I made it>>>>>>
 
 
 
These are the papers I selected from the pack plus 2 sheets of coloured A4 card, plus my punches and embossing folder.
 
 
 
I scored one of the sheets of card to make thebasic wallet shape, and embossed and cut the other sheet, then cut out all the tags and sentiments I would need from the New Beginnings paper pack.
 
 
 
Here I have stuck down the embossed card to the wallet and folded up one side to make the pocket, I have also cut the paper and inked it. I also inked round the wallet.
 
 
 
Starting to take shape now! You can see the pocket for the tags.
 
 
 
I had some gorgeous lace with ribbon threaded thru it, so I used this as a trim.
I also used some embellishments for the front, you can see them on the finished wallet.
You can see I have stuck down one tag and some sentiments.
 
 
 
This is all the tags I used from the New Beginnings pack, I have inked round the edges and used some fibres for ties. I also took two small cards and punched and inked them, then used a couple of sentiments on the front just for a different idea.
 
 
 
And the finished wallet with tags.  I really enjoyed making this, and using the most gorgeous New Beginnings paper pack.  Why not give them a try and see what you can create.
 
 
 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790671http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790671

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment