Grumble, Grumble, Grumble

Just have to get this off my mind...it is SO difficult to do posts here on Blogger and have them look, published, the way they look in preview mode. I am so frustrated with this. I just did a new post with two photos and some narrative, and no less than 15 times I reformatted it and published it, and it still didn't look a thing like it did in preview. So I deleted it and will try again later.

The line spacing always gets messed up, I think because there are photos in the post, the darn program won't accept spaces between paragraphs, and I'm upset with the whole thing. It makes posting a nightmare. I've gone onto the forums but too many people have too many other things going wrong with their blogs and nobody knows how to respond to my dilemma. I just want to do art, write posts and get on with it. I don't want to have to spend hours on one post because the system can't get it right.

Is there anybody out there at Blogger who can either explain why this happens, or FIX THE DAMN THING?!

Okay, thank you for listening. Now on with my day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment