Just Do It!

It occurred to me this morning that I have quite enough dyed and printed fabric to keep me happy for a while, that I need to be spending my time actually making quilts! I think making more and more fabric has become something that keeps me from the goal -- to make quilts from this fabric I've been dyeing and painting. There's only so much time in a day, a week, a month -- and now I want to be making finished work.

So today I blocked out and basted this piece ~

What's interesting, is that I've got three or four other potential pieces on one or another of my design walls, while this one came together on my work table today. This piece will be the largest quilt I've made yet, at 23 x 34 inches. I'll start quilting it tomorrow, and it promises to be great fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment