Serious Studio Time

I'm settling in for some serious time in the studio. I finally feel as though I am getting the hang of operating in my new life, with new patterns and new rhythms.

I have three bigger (for me) quilts in the works, and several more in phases of development. I'll be putting up two more design walls this week. I just sold two of my small weekly quilts, which are now listed at Etsy and on my website (Thank You, Kathy!).

I'm trying to dye fabric at least a couple times each week, and planning to do some printing again in the near future. It's been hard to find time to do everything I want to do, but I'm hoping that more time spent in the studio will find me doing a wider variety of surface design processes again, and producing lots more finished work. That's my goal, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment