City Shibori

Ever since I began putting this shibori quilt together -- and this was the first designed of the now three I've completed -- the title Urban Ikat has been bumping around in my head. The top is strips of three batches of cotton shiboried with three different Procion black dyes. The backing is one large piece of shiboried cotton. Finished size is 35 x 19.5 inches.

Although I'm using pieces of these shiboried cottons on other smaller quilts, I'm not sure whether I'll do another entire large piece. Too early to tell, but I'm moving onto other things in the near future.

Today, though, more postcards. Still needing to post the recently completed ones to Etsy...have been fine tuning my image taking of late.

I'm getting a bit of a late start this morning...think I may need to run into town to see my chiropractor first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment