From The Archives

I spent most of today photographing jewelry that I have for sale, and I just posted some of it on my sales blog. Hop on over there and have a look. I'll be uploading the rest of it over the next few days, then making a big announcement in time for Valentine's Day.

Many of you probably don't know that before I got seriously into fiber and textiles, I was a jewelry designer. I won't bore you with the details, except to say that I beaded for about 10 years and did shows with my work for 5 or 6 years. I don't bead anymore these days, except for the very occasional piece for myself, a rare custom order, and the more recent beading I've done on art quilts.

Hoping to get to using up some refrigerated thickened dyes tomorrow, it just didn't happen today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment