Nothing To Show

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! My computer's been in the shop -- the hard drive on my new Lenovo crashed over the weekend. So I haven't spent a lot of time online, haven't uploaded photos anywhere, haven't checked anybody else's blog.

But I have been busy in the studio, and I'll start uploading photos here as soon as I can.
  • I've finished the second collage-inspired quilt for this month
  • I have the second photo-inspired quilt for the month ready to quilt
  • I've been reviewing a lot of inspiring materials and getting good ideas for a variety of directions
  • I decided that my third personal challenge for 2010 will be monthly 12x12" quilts based on circles and/or dots, and I'm working on the January piece
  • I have another discharge quilt ready to go
  • I'm getting ready to design more fabric later this month and organizing around that
I hope to be back online officially tomorrow evening. Meanwhile, please check out my Textile Sales blog -- I posted new work there a few days ago and will be posting more things later this week. And thanks for those sales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment