PolaDroids

Have you heard about or seen Poladroids yet? Poladroid is this free little app that sits on your desktop and turns any photo into a Polaroid lookalike quickly and easily. I first saw the photos on my Los Angeles-based blogging pal's Dispatch from L.A. blog over the weekend. What a hoot!

This is Kirby, incidentally -- our long and lanky kitty.

I finished my Convergence quilt over the weekend and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Because it's significantly different than the studies I did, I'll upload the latter during this week.

Today my plan is to use up old dyes that have been in the fridge for a couple of months. I tore up some old natural fiber clothing over the weekend to dye, along with some of the new, better muslin I have.

After a lovely, sunny weekend, the forecast is for rain, again, for the better part of this week. My new plants will get watered in their pots, since I didn't have the chance to put them in the ground over the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment