Spring Celebration Sale!

To celebrate 500 fans at my Facebook Fan Page, and 300 subscribers to this blog, I'm having a huge sale at my sales blog, as well as at my Etsy Shop. Everything listed in both places is 25 percent off the marked prices.

To purchase from the blog, email me what you'd like and I'll send you a PayPal invoice with the discounted price(s). If you don't have a PayPal account, you can pay the invoice with a credit card.

To purchase from Etsy, place your order there, and when I am notified of your purchase, I will send you a discounted invoice through PayPal. You can also go all the way through the Etsy/PayPal purchase process, in which case I'll send you an immediate refund of 25 percent of the purchase price of your items.

Thanks SO MUCH for your support and readership!

Now, for the business at hand -- the photo is a partial image of a piece I did over the weekend. I've been experimenting more with Dynaflow textile paints, which is what you see in the photo, along with some stamped Lumiere. I'm really happy with the stitching on this piece. I've been thinking about quilting stitches a lot lately and looking at many other artists' work and how they do what they do. I'm kind of coming to the conclusion that quilting stitches are kind of like dance steps -- eventually you make them your own, develop your own repetoire.

I'll have another digital image quilt for you to see tomorrow, and I've got two sky quilts in process. It kinda feels like I'm going to put all my other challenges on the shelf this month. We'll see as the month unveils itself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment