More Photo Quilting

And here's number four in the series, called Florence Windows. I love this one -- I rather love them all! -- especially the background fabric on the left, a recently dyed/printed/stencil stamped piece. After much consideration, I decided to name the last piece, shown here, Descent to the Lake.

I have another one of these ready to go, another one in process, and several more in the planning stage. They're very enjoyable to make, I like the way my unusual fabrics set off the digital images.

Today I began quilting my Fiberactions memory challenge piece, due July 15. But I'm pretty sure I'll be ripping out most of the quilting tomorrow morning...it wasn't really what I wanted when I left the studio today. Sometimes you just have to jump in and try something before you know for sure whether or not it satisfies your vision. But kudos to me for being gutsy enough to just go for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment