Sunday in the Studio

Sure glad I always have a cache of ready-to-post collages for times when I don't have fabric related photos!

Speaking of fabric related photos, I've been doing some interesting things with photos of fabrics I've surface designed...and then I'm manipulating the images in Photoshop prior to printing them on fabric...and then I'm using the images as quilt elements. You'll see more at a later date -- right now I'm fine tuning the concept.

I finished designing the memory quilt today and started quilting it. Believe it or not, it will be entirely hand quilted! I'm really jazzed about it, it's a total departure from anything else I've done.

The weather has turned nice-ish on the North Coast. It's been sunny, with no rain, but lots of clouds and quite windy. This may be what summer's like this year, just like it was last year. Oh well, at least it's dry -- i.e., not raining.

I've been posting new work for sale at both my Etsy Shop and my Sales Blog, several times a week at each site, and different pieces. If you haven't stopped by either place in a while, please do so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment