Rear View

This is the back of the quilt I'm almost finished with. I photographed it before adding the sleeve because the fabric is so interesting in its own right. It's a discharged cotton/rayon fabric.

I'm nearly finished with the quilt -- all that's left is some beading on the front. I'm liking it.

Today my best friend is coming up from her rural digs in Piercy, northern Mendocino County, for shopping and a movie. We're going to see Toy Story 3. I've really been digging the new 3D movies, have seen most of them now. Even if the sound volume is too low on the dialogue -- which it almost invariably is these days and which is why, with the exception of 3D movies, I don't go to the theater anymore -- the visuals are worth the price of admission. And I'm a visual, so there you have it!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment