A Beautiful Day

The next Italy quilt, finished last week, called Arched Facade, and part of the growing series...there are 12 of them, now.  I completed the 13th yesterday, will post later in the week.  I'm going for 18, then I'll move on to the next series.  Actually, I'll undoubtedly begin that prior to finishing the Italy series.  I prefer to be working on a few fronts at once.

It's a gorgeous morning here on the North Coast.  That doesn't mean the fog won't roll in sometime during the day, but at present there isn't a cloud in the sky and the sun is beaming in through the east window.

That's all for now...short and sweet.  Have yourself a wonderful Labor Day if you're here in the States, and a wonderful plain ol' Monday if you're elsewhere (or Tuesday, if you're Down Under!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment