Atop a Hill

This is number 10 in the series, Anghiari.  Anghiari is the town in Tuscany, at the top of a very long and steep hill, where the world class Busatti Textiles is located.  The factory where these incredible fabrics and linens are woven is downstairs underneath the retail shop.  Not to be missed if you have the good fortune to be in Tuscany.

I posted several more sketchbook collages on their Page, I'm finished glazing the pages for a while, and today I'll return to finishing up the collages.

Like probably everybody else in the western world, I just finished The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.  Wow, what a fantastic book.  Now we'll see the movie again (Swedish version).  Does anybody know, is the American version out yet?  I think the only reason I might see that is that I understand Daniel Craig plays Mikael Blomkvist, the book's central character.

Anyhow, the sun is shining this morning, rather a big surprise.  I'm off to the studio shortly -- I have today off work, meaning this is another coveted 5-day weekend for me, aka mini vacation.  Enjoy the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment