Last Sketchbook Collages

Here are three of the latest and last seven Sketchbook Project collages.  The Page now has every collage I've done for the project.  I'm finishing up glazing the pages -- sure wish I hadn't done that at all, but once I started I had to go all the way through.  I'm glad to be finishing up with this, want it to be done!
I'll have DSL in my studio next week!  Really stoked about that.  The really cool thing is that I'm taking the modem/router I was using previously, there's already a phone line to the studio, and the cost per month will be less than half what I've been paying for the same speed.  Go figure!

In the next few days or week I'll take photos of my new studio/home, which I am now calling Rose Cottage.  It's tight, but sweet.  And that works for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment