Delightful Days

The last three days were pure delights for me ~ I never even left the studio/home except to walk across the street to the mailbox.  I really needed the solid creative time...and that paved the way for my next two weekends, both 5 days each because of the holidays.

This piece is the eighth In Dreams mini quilt, on raw silk.  I collaged much more than usual these past days -- I'd fallen a bit behind -- but I caught up with 2 or 3 pieces a day.  I completed the Fiberactions "environment" quilt and am working on the frame as we speak. 

I also spent a lot of time feeling absolutely sublime ~ listening to the rain, feeling the cool breeze, hanging out with BeeGee, and reading another of many books on Italy -- this one, The Hills of Tuscany by Ferenc Mate.  I love reading about others' adventures recreating their lives from elsewhere, in Italy.

Hope you have a wonderful week leading up to Christmas, and a blessed holiday season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment