I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 11

If you are looking for the Valentine's Décor and Gifts Blog Hop you can find it HERE

Wow, my schedule has been so busy!! I'm working on so much new stuff! I have the sketches all ready to go for the month of March. I'm still waiting on about one or two people to express interested in being part of my Design Team. I got some great ladies lined up and can't wait to let you know who they are! I'm also currently working on sketches for April which will be all about mini books! Follow me as I finish 1 a week! So much to do!!

Today's sketch is #15


Photobucket

BY TSUNAMI ROSE


Photobucket

The paper is from Mosaic Memories by Recollections. And the light brown frame is from DCWV The Rustic Stack. The frame is from the Fancy Frames cart and the I'm sorry is from Wild Card cart. This was a fun card to work on. :)

can't wait to see what you guys create!

0 comments:

Post a Comment