I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose! Day 26

I've been having so much fun since I've gotten my packages from CTMH thanks to Tricia Colon and my order from Creating is Fun from Martha Pineda. Also my order from Scrapbook4less.com I find my possibilities are endless! I can't wait to keep creating!

Sketch #6


Photobucket



By Tsunami Rose

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose, original card sketch

I thought I'd show you the process of making this card too. I had my camera handy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only thing Cricut on this is the flower that was made using the AP cart. I kept avoiding this sketch because I didn't have all the carts I used to have. I keep telling myself to think outside the Cricut box. This is what I came up with. I had fun with my inks from CTMH and my Creating is Fun Doilies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment