I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 29

Wow! Last day of the challenge! Thanks to everyone who participated. I will be uploading everyone's cards and giving out awards and shout outs! I'm also going to be busy with all the other Design Team's that I am on. But I'm up for the challenge!

Bring it on, March!!

The last sketch of the month is #21


Photobucket


By Tsunami Rose
i love sketches by tsunami rose #21, original cardoriginal card sketch

So I used these paper bags, I cut them up and they are now my background paper and stock images. :D I used an old song book and an old encyclopedia clipping I got from thrift shops. The Celebrate and the banner come with your AP cart. I also used CTMH inks in Desert Sand and Black.

Thanks you guys! I'm looking forward to good things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment