I love Sketches By Tsunami Rose! Day 14

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all had a good one in the presence of loved ones and family! Me and my husband will be celebrating more Thrusday and Friday since he works tonight! But we had a lovely dinner at some asian bbq place where you cook your own little meats on a grill that's in the middle of the table! CRAZY! But yeah, I got a rose and chocolates. Red roses are my favorite!


Photobucket


BY TSUNAMI ROSE


Photobucket

I used the Art Philosophy that I purchased from Tricia Colon to make the blue and red roses. I am totally in love with making these now! I used Close to My Heart Exclusive inks in Z2116 Cranberry and z2126 Heavenly Blue. The "thank you" is from the Alphabilicious cart. The frames are from Sizzix. The paper is all DCWV The Blossom Stack.

Entries:

I LOVE SKETCHES BY TSUNAMIROSE Design Team Member- Tricia Colon of Tricia's Place

Photobucket

Brandie Partello

Photobucket

Paper by CTMH. Embossing Glitter powder by Creations Unlimited "Harvest". Cuts done by CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart. Fish stamp by CTMH World's Best Dad, and Phrase by Pink by Design Animated Greetings.
Maureen Sherrill

Photobucket

Valarie Dayton Grogan

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment