I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose { Day 153 }

Hey you guys, thanks for joining me here for another daily sketch challenge!

I was very excited to see yesterday's July release of A Homespun Affair's E-zine! I am very excited to be featured on page 6!

If you join my facebook group and subscribe to A Homespun Affair's blog via email yo u will be entered to win one of 2 $25 gift certificates to my Zibbet shop!

Please check out their E-zine here! Thanks for checking it out in advance!

Today's daily sketch challenge is #16




For today's card I used the following papers from the shop:



I really enjoyed working wit today's sketch, it was a little funky, but I like doing cards that are a little different. Remember to get your copy of July 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!

I used CTMH inks in Hollycock and the sentiment stamp is also from CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by!

Check out my July 2012 Design team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment