I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 172 & Free Vintage Printable

Daily Sketch challenge # 15

I swear I had already done this card. . . . but I couldn't find it so I had to remake it! Watch me find it now!!







Items used from the shop:



I quickly threw this card together like at 3am. :P I inked everything in Vineyard Berry from CTMH. The sentiment is also from CTMH.

I'm loving using these 3x3 fairies! They are the perfect size for cards. and they are super stinkin' cute!! :P

I just purchased these 12mm flat back pearls in several colors, so be prepared to see these alot! When I got them in. . . . I'm not going to lie I just wanted to fill a bath tub in these and just soak in the awesomeness forever. Hahaha. . . .  if only.

Please check out what my DT has done with this sketch! And of course, please follow us along by getting your own copy of ILS by Tsunami Rose July 2012!!

Free Thursday Printable that I missed last week!! :P Just click to enlarge and save! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment