Inked Blog Hop

For the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July DT Blog Hop 

Welcome to INKED -- I love the artwork that is being used in tattoos and its amazing how many people are getting tattoos now-a-days and its not just for bikers or marines anymore! This hop then is dedicated to the beautiful artwork whether you have a tattoo or not . . .

We all get tattoos for various reasons. I have noticed that women that with breast cancer that have their breast removed are now a large group of getting tattoos. When my lump was first found and of course with all the concern -- I thought and still feel that if and when my breast would be removed, I want to have a glorious tattoo of a peacock!!!!

The art of tattoo can be anything as simple as a name or as beutiful as a peacock and there is always a story behind a tattoo.

This blog hop is dedicated to the stories and the artwork behind a tattoo. If you happen to visit today at my blop, I appreciate the visit but I would love for you to appreciate all the wonderful projects that are being displayed today and would want you to stop at the first inking with Lynne at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com. If you arrived from visiting from Rhonda @ http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com then you are on the right artful path of inking!!!!

We are very blessed and fortunate to have Daisy Collins of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for $10 of merchandise in her zibbet store (http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose)


My very first tattoo I got not to long after I turned 18. Me and my then boyfriend of a year got engaged and I decided that I wasn't responsible enuff to take care of expensive jewelry so we decided to get matching tattoos. I can't tell you how many times I stared at it! Now adays I forget it's there under my wedding ring, but other people always like to comment on it. :) I think it's cute and little and not that noticeable and I love it. Makes me smile to see it. :)




I got these tattoo'ed on the back of my ankles because I always like to choose a somewhat of a different spot than everyone else. I got the flower idea from a paisley pattered skirt that I have had since I was like 10. When I had gotten them,I was on the search for a new job and since they looked like a compass, I thought they would give me a sense of direction as to where to go from here on in my life. I adore these on me and I'm so happy every day that I got them. I feel so dainty with them. :)

Thanks for stopping today and visiting our tribute to inking with the glorious artwork behind tattoos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment