Maps of Italy

I made this little book on Friday, called Maps of Italy.  It's a Lotus Map Book (likely goes by other names as well).  Finished size is 4.25 x 4.25 inches, and the pages are folded maps of Italy from an old atlas.



And speaking of Venice ~ I am so stoked that I'll be going to Venice for Christmas, leaving on December 15!  Well...actually...I'm not going in the flesh, I'm taking Mary Ann Moss's brand-spanking new online class, Ticket to VeniceShe's going to Venice, and taking the class participants with her.  Daily private videos of Venice, making a travel journal right along with her, PDF printables, daily digital postcards...

I'm very excited.  I'm afraid I'll never get to Venice myself, not in this lifetime.  But I can't think of a better way to go than with Mary Ann.  Check out the class -- registration just opened.



0 comments:

Post a Comment