Sweet Stuff

I decided not to wait until just before Valentine's Day to show you the Pink Dozen -- why wait?  I'll be into other things by then.  So here's the group shot, and I'll feature three different books today through Thursday this week.

 
Every book is some version of an accordion or concertina book.  This was the very first one I did.  Hand printed paper covering hard boards, hand printed paper within, and tiny heart stamps on each of the eight pages.  Ribbon glued to back board under paper.  3-1/8 x 2-3/8 inches.


I used an old watercolor of mine for the cover on this one.
 
Hand printed pages within.  The first and last page are glued to the soft cover.  4 x 2-5/8 inches.


Hand printed paper covering hard boards, hand printed paper within.  Ribbon attached to rear board under paper.  3-1/8 x 4-1/8 inches.


With the exclusion of the watercolor covered book, all the printed papers are 60 lb. drawing paper. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment