Favorites Recap of 2012



Bethany Belle Photography




♥Part 1 post of my favorites for 2012♥

Thank You Lord for a wonderful 2012!.

It has been a true blessing of a year. I have had such a great opportunity and blessing to work with some amazing couples,clients,vendors and talented individuals. It's amazing to think of how much I love what I do and the people I get to meet and work with regularly! There have been so many facets of my work this year; photo shoots, music videos, events, floral design... I am super thankful to my amazing interns for their willingness to learn and assist in such a huge way.  I am blessed by all the great Photographers iIhave developed great relationships with: 
Bethany Belle,Kim Robbins,Sara Lucero, Smetona Photography, Jenn Tuttle,Desiree Shuey,Christa Mortimore,Kristen Booth, Edmund Prieto,Sara Sotro, Jeray Lynn, Justine Nadreau

 It was really hard to post this selection and why I have to do a 2 -parter post.

The next post will be favorite  Wedding categories and bridal bouquets. 

Unfortunately I have not yet received all my 2012 images that are still in editing or being submitted to blogs so I am unable to post  a few more of my favorites. Not too worry as soon as I receive those images or they are featured I would love to share them with you all♥


Tablescapes


/Bethany Belle Photography

Sara Lucero Photography




Bethany Belle Photography


Seniors/Portraits 


Bethany Belle Photography
Jeray Lynn Photography

Jeray Lynn Photography


Jeray and Kim Photography

Bethany Belle Photography

Kim Robbins Photography


 Real life Princesses





Kim Robbins Photography
Kim Robbins Photography
Desiree Shuey Photography
Desiree Shuey Photography

Desiree Shuey Photography


Sarah Sotro Photography

Couples


Smetona Photography







Smetona Photography


Kim Robbins Photography


Floral Design





Sarah Sotro Photography

Smetona Photography

Jeray and Kim Photography

Sara Lucero Photography




Bethany Belle Photography

Sara Lucero Photography
Kim Robbins Photography


Smetona Photography





Sara Lucero Photography
                             



Jeray and Kim Photography




Bethany Belle Photography
                       







 Event Styling


Jenn Tuttle Loveographer


Sara Lucero Photography

Cake/ Sweet things



Smetona Photography

Sarah Sotro Photography /
Debonair Desserts


Maternity



Uncatergorized capture favorite






              The next post will be favorite  Wedding categories and bridal bouquets.   

                                                               Look for it tomorrow !
 







































0 comments:

Post a Comment