New Prints

 
I've made lots of new prints this week ~ every time I get back into printing, I don't want to stop.  And I'm not through, this time around.

Among other things I'm playing around with alpha and numeric stencils, making prints for upcoming book projects.  And re: stencils, I've finally decided to buy myself a new batch.  I'm finding the best selection of stencils at these online retailers ~ Artistcellar, Scrapbook dot com, and iStencils.  The latter is especially interesting because they carry a huge selection of stencils not found anywhere else, and each comes in a multitude of sizes.  Additionally, they have stencils of at least 100 different fonts!

I've been experimenting with different sizes of paper, as well.  Some of these are 8 x 10 inches, the size of my Gelli plate.  I like printing off the edge of the paper.

I finished making backgrounds in my big Offprint Journal ~ so I disassembled it and rebound in more 18 x 12 inch sheets.  I even used the original thread again.  The sheets I removed were trimmed slightly at the spine edge and are now awaiting being bound into books to serve as new art journals.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment