New Prints 4

Hope you're not getting bored with the prints ~ I'm certainly not getting close to finishing making them any time soon.

But I did get the quilting done on my challenge piece yesterday.  Now I'm beading it.  I hadn't planned for the quilt to be beaded, but once the quilting was done, that's what it called out for.  Hoping to finish up by the end of the week.  The reveal date for this Fiberactions challenge is March 15.

Looks like it will be sunny today on the North Coast, with more light rain moving in over the next days.  It has been cold, though, and there's been snow in the higher elevations not far from Fortuna.  Typically we get most of our rain here in March, April and May, and June is frequently quite cool.  We call it JUNuary in these parts.  But we haven't had much of what I'd call a real winter yet.




0 comments:

Post a Comment