Spring Cleaning

I spontaneously began reorganizing my two-room studio yesterday.  Among other things I went through all my scrap piles and came up with eight new bags of scraps -- mostly hand dyed and printed -- that are now listed here in my Online Shop.   Three are pictured here.

By and large I keep my wet work in the front studio, where the kitchen sink is.  The back studio has been devoted almost entirely to art quilting, and recently book making.  In the last couple days I made a definite decision to end my participation in Fiberactions ~ the online quilt challenge group I was instrumental in founding four years ago ~ after the current round of challenges ends in July.  I'd been on the fence for months.  Coming to closure in my mind, I think, provided the impetus for me to reorganize the studios.  I want to get the bulk of my mixed media and art journaling operation in the bigger back studio.


0 comments:

Post a Comment