Card using "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER ~ Lydia Levy

This is my 9th DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs.
I used her printable journal "Parisian Daydream"

 

I kept it very basic, but I think it came out good :)

supplies used:
card base
digital jornal page/image
adhesive (ATG gun)

The image was too pretty to cover up.
So I kept it simple so as to showcase the paper more.
 
 
 
***********************
Check out my video to learn more about my
card using these GORGEOUS printables!!
 
 

 
Thanks for looking.... and stop by my blog Scarpbug for a visit!!!
Hugs.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
THERE IS EVEN MORE GREAT
THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
 
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!
Also,... Check out our Event Page on Facebook for more giveaways!!...
Be sure to Invite your friends too!!!
This weeks challenge....
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment