Altered Tin using the "Parisian Daydream" printable Journal by - Design Team Member ~ Dawn Smith

 
As you know Valentine's Day it quickly approaching...
 and we have got to makemailboxes for our little ones. So I took this challenge and
made Khloe's mailbox. When she saw it she squealed with delight and said
she was going to have the best mailbox on the planet. I then squealed with
delight that she liked it because it was the first time I had ever done one o
f these.(all of my other ones have been made from shoe boxes lol). This is just
one of those tin mailboxes that you get for a dollar at the craft store, then I
used the Tsunami Rose "Parisian Daydream" printable journal, the
Victorian Romance cricut cartridge, mod podge, some Tim Holtz charms,
pink satin ribbon and a bunch of those little roses. So go get a mailbox,
get the Parisian Daydreams papers and get to creating.


Now onto my Altered Tin...



 
 
************************

Check out more of my you tube
about this project!!!
 

 
Stop by my blog Strawberry Delights
and leave me some love!!!
 
Tsunami Rose Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment