Photo Cards

These are a dozen photo cards I made yesterday ~ I use them in my shabby journals, tucking them into pockets and flaps throughout.  I'm not out and about much these days and so don't take photos of places that I go...rather, I use photos of my recent work, photos of sunsets and skies taken from where I live, and of course, photos of my beloved BeeGee.

I print the photos out on matte photo paper.  I like to back that with something decorative, maybe scrapbook paper, book pages, old collages, etc.  Then I add a few decorative elements ~ paper or fabric or washi tape or labels I've made ~ and stitch it all together.

I love these cards.  They're fun to make and they use up bits and pieces that might otherwise go to waste.  They're like my own personal version of artist cards.  And if I punched a hole in the top and looped in some ribbon, they could be tags, as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment