ATC Card using the "MONOCHROME" Printable Journal... by Design Team Member Steph D.

Aloha!
Sharing an ATC that I created using the Tsunami Rose Designs "Monochrome" Printable Journal Kit in
Black & White and Pink & White.

~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~

Comes in 8 different colors!!!
~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~
The base is a piece from the Black and White printables. I cut it down to ATC size, which is 2-1/2" by 3-1/2". I edged it with Distress Ink in Black Soot. I used an Artisan Chipboard butterfly from Pink Paislee. I glimmer misted it with Cadillac Pink. I added the pearl flower trim as the body. I fussy-cut the small butterfly from the Pink and Black Monochrome Ephemera sheet. I added a piece of the pearl flower trim as the body.


I added Crystal Stickles to the edges of the large and small butterfly and on the entire silhouette of the medium-size butterfly. I added a paper rose as the body. I added some other paper flowers in the bottom corner. I also added some pink satin gathered trim at the bottom and a row of bling. I tied a bow with the white pearl flower trim and added a paper rose at the center of the bow.


~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~
To learn more about my project,
just check out my video below...


 ~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~
Here is my video with my
~~**3,000 Subscribers YouTube Giveaway**~~
for the
 Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit
Go check it out! 
You can win the gorgeous collection! 
The prize will be given away when I hit 3,000 Subscribers!


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment