Where has the Summer Gone?

It's hard to believe it is already August 5th! It seems like yesterday it was June! I'm not crazy about the heat because it does get hot here in Texas but I do love how things slow down a bit. Just enough to catch your breath until Fall and Winter and all that comes with those seasons!
This summer I have been busy designing, stitching models, and preparing for a trunk show.
I am now working on a companion piece to "Home is Where You Hang Your Needlework" which everyone seems to like according to the number of charts I have sent out to my distributors. I have included a peek...I'm still stitching the model so it will be a couple weeks before it's debut.





Last week I received the walnut crystals that I ordered. I haven't tried them yet. But I am preparing to coffee dye some linen so I will use them to age the linen a little more. I do love the look that you get from the crystals and I have noticed that several of the designers are using them now. So I will post later my results. Hope you have a great week full of stitching and fun!

Happy stitching!
Gayle
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:La Feria, Texas

0 comments:

Post a Comment