Adorable mini created by DT Rebecca using the PINK & Black Monochrome Journal Kit

I created this Mini Tag Album using the gorgeous papers from Tsunami Rose Designs - 'Monochrome'. These papers are another spectacular collection from Daisy. I Started by cutting out all the cut outs from the collection. I then cut black cardstock 5.5" x 7.5" and cut and rounded the corners to create the tag shape. Each of the 8 pages are covered front and back with a different paper from the collection. I then added some of the cut outs creating pockets, added some tickets and tags. I made use of the fantastic tabs on eash page running in number order down the right hand side of the album. I bound the album together using my Bind It All. I embellished the whole album using ribbons, flowers and lace from my stash. To finish I tied coordinating ribbons to the wire binding.
 
 










http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment