Journal in Process

These are a few page spreads from another journal I'm currently working in, my Summer-Fall 2013 shabby-style journal, which I sometimes call my Everyday Journal although I don't write in it everyday.  Was meant for the second half of last year but I'm still working in it.  I only do a couple of pages a week, with snippets of what I've been up to art-wise, mostly.

I love making these journals because they're ideal for using up bits of paper and sometimes fabric to build the pages (the photo at the bottom of the post shows the journal after being constructed, before I began working in it).  I add further embellishments and adornments as I go along.

At the rate I'm going ~ I still have one of four signatures left ~ this will probably take me through winter and into spring.  On average it's taking me about nine months to complete one of these (this is my 3rd shabby-style journal).
 



Summer-Fall 2013 (and into 2014) Everyday Journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment