DT Linda's Mini titled "Beautiful Mess'... featuring the "Monochrome" Printable Journal in Black

 
This week I made a Mini-album, with the Theme "Beautiful Mess".
I had a bunch of old photos (from 2005-2007) that I havent been sooo very pleased with, but since they still mean a lot to me, I wanted to make a album for them.

The album is made with black cardstock, and then I cut some strips of white cardstock to create a frame, so that the album would get some more stability.
...
When printing the front and back page, I used some Letraset papers, and the ink didnt dry as fast as I wished, so therefor I got the idea that I could make some protection using Overhead plastic, and it turned out really nice.

As you will see on the following pictures, I havent used any stickles, just flowers and some rhinestones (plus a orange ribbon), but I feel really satisfied with the result anyhow.

Hope you will like my crafty project.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment